I've been doing this blogging thing for a few months and have come across some really great writers in the process. I've been bouncing from site to site, enjoying their offerings and hoping that they would like mine.
This, however, has come as a total surprise to me.
Thank you, Rebecca, for giving me this "The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award" If you haven't been over to her blog, you need to mosey on over right now and check her out. She's crazy cool and her writing is brilliant. Visit Rebecca here.
The rules for this are as follows:
1. Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 deserving blog buddies and contact them to congratulate them.
Here are my 7 random facts:
1. One of the pillows that I sleep with is named Brad Pitt. Yes, I am seriously obsessed.
2. If I don't have flavored creamer for my tea, I get seriously cheesed.
3. I like to get to the theatre early to watch the movie trailers.
4. October is my favorite month, even though I was born in August.
5. My dream vacation would be to hike through Japan.
6. I felt bad for Paris Hilton when she went to jail a few years ago. I sent her a card to the JAIL and I got an autographed picture in return. Yes, I got dogged out for that :)
7. I hate sleeping. I feel like I'm going to miss something.