Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Liebster Blog Award



Rebecca Clare, fierce writer extraordinaire, has nominated me for this award. It's a wonderful feeling and gives me the boost that I need to get my butt in gear to get those words out.
Thank you so very much, honey :)

This blog award was created, according to Lady Antimony who nominated Rebecca, to bring recognition and exposure to blogs that have less than 300 followers. 

The following are amazing bloggers and are SO worth checking out:
Sheilagh Lee @ Fear Not The Darkness
Jae Rose @ Jae Rose
Old Egg @ Robin's Nest
VL Sheridan @ Sins of the Flash
Old Altonian @ Scandic Sequences
Kim Nelson @ Kim Nelson Writes
Tess Kincaid @ Life at Willow Manor

I should have done this long ago *boot to the arse*

Thank you again Rebecca *smooches*

No comments:

Post a Comment