Saturday, June 21, 2014

The Writing Process Blog Hop




Hola lovely friends :)

I'm back and taking part in another blog hop. I do hope my good friend, Harper Rush, can forgive me for being so VERY LATE with this :)

Harper writes Southern Mysteries with a paranormal twist. Her novel, Near Midnight, is available now on Amazon. I already have my copy and from what I'm hearing, this is going to be the kind of read that will keep you on the edge of your seat. 

Harper is currently working on the next installment of the Gracy Midnight series: New Midnight. You can follow her on her website, Twitter, Facebook and Goodreads

So anyhoo, I have a few questions to answer so let me get started:

1) What am I working on?
An Interracial menage set during the days before the Great San Francisco Earthquake of 1906.

2) How does my work differ from others of its genre?
Well, I'm hoping it will be different because of the time in history. Oh, and that it has a paranormal twist to it. 

3) Why do I write what I do?
I can't help it. Goblin-centaurs, alien clones and python hybrids keep popping up in my brain. My mom wonders at the way my mind works :)

4) How does your writing process work?
I keep trying to find a rhythm so I can crank out the stories the way some of my writer friends do but I'm waffling all over the place. In fact, I spent most of the day today riding around on a streetcar throughout the city looking for the perfect spot to write. Six hours later, I'm back at the coffee shop down the street from my place, ready to write. I don't recommend the madness.

So there you have it. Thanks to Harper Rush for asking me to join in the hop. Grab her book if you haven't already.  

P.S.

On a side note, I can't wait for this movie to come out:



No comments:

Post a Comment